We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The three main families of fabricGenerally speaking, there are three main families of tissue :
- Those intended for furnishing such as curtains.
- Those intended for the sewing household linen like sheets.
- Those intended for making clothes.
What rendering for your fabric?Before you start, imagine the final rendering of your work. Would you like your garment to be close to the body or on the contrary more ample? Depending on the answer, you will choose:
- A tissue flexible in the first case which sticks to the body like crepe, jersey or even linen.
- A tissue steeper in the second, which fits on its own like cotton, organza…